Need Books for
Your Book Club?
- The person requesting the books must have a valid Comsewogue Library Card.
- Request titles using the form below. Consider choosing between three titles to verify availability of copies for your group. If you would prefer to fill out a paper form, click here.
- Request a title AT LEAST one month before you want to start to read the book.
- Popular books may have a waitlist, please plan accordingly.
- Club members must have a valid library card from ANY Suffolk County Library to check out a copy of the book.
- Books can be checked out for 4-5 weeks at a time, depending on availability.
- Books may be returned to any Suffolk County Library.
- Ask a librarian at Adult Services for more info.
POOL COLLECTION TITLE REQUEST FORM
All requests for titles must be made a minimum of one week prior to the requested availability date. Newer titles may not be available as quickly as older titles. You may use the link provided below to access the pool collection. Please note the number of copies available for each title, as they vary. * These items are required.
COMSEWOGUE PUBLIC LIBRARY
170 Terryville Road
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Monday-Thursday 9:30 am - 9 pm
Friday-Saturday 9:30 am - 5 pm
Sunday 12 noon - 4 pmCurbside Pickup Available